We hope everyone is keeping well as we navigate through the Greater Sydney Lockdown.
As allied health practitioners we remain open for essential care. To ensure we can continue to provide our services please note the following requirements:
- All patients are required to check in upon arrival with the QR code displayed at the front door and check out as you leave.
- Masks must be worn for entry into the clinic.
- Hand sanitiser is supplied on entry.
- If you have the slightest symptom of cold or flu, please reschedule your appointment and visit a COVID-19 testing clinic.
- If you have been ordered to isolate please do not attend your appointment.
- All practitioners and staff will continue to wear facemasks and maintain our usual high level of cleanliness and hygiene.
- We are currently restricting bookings to existing patients only. We hope to open our initial appointments back up as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work together through these unprecedented times.